Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Network Problems

I have written earlier about how I was without internet connection for a week due to the fact that I had an internet provider whose people are lacking in technical know-how and some deep thinking skills. I had to resort to eventually doing a clean installation of Vista in my computer just to prove to them that it was not an operating system issue nor a CAT5e cable issue but it was a network issue that them, and only them, could solve. Given the choice? I would have already switched to a better

0 Comments: