Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Saturday, May 24, 2008

An Interesting Stat About Video Conferencing

I'm a big user of both client SightSpeed and Skype video as the entire world I deal with is not all on one platform so seeing this stat about the anticipated rise in Video Conferencing use is no surprise to me, or many of my fellow VoIP bloggers out there. What it shows me is the bloggosphere is usually very tuned into the future, and while some call it an echo chamber (bloggers talking to other bloggers) it really is more of a forward looking reflector of where things are headed. Bloggers are

0 Comments: