Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Friday, May 23, 2008

Internet service provider

Last week my boss put me to the test since we have installed a new Internet connection in our remote office. He asked me about ISP and I guessed by saying that it is Internet Service Provider. He did not know that I studied networking before joining the company. My boss is really very clever person. One time he asked me to prepare the demo for our client and that he would leave after 15 minutes but he did not left and I finished the task on time. We both learned on that day. Today with the new

0 Comments: