Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A child's smile, a merchant move

Internet Solver can now be found at their new address: 11308 Aurora Ave. Urbandale. I personally want to mention that they've been wonderful for me and my business. When I have computer issues and questions they have been quite helpful. In addition to support of internet connectivity and VOIP, they also help with computer troubleshooting and repair. I've been using their services for years. Michelle Hinrichs of Michelle's Maternity and Nursery Nook in Indianola put out a heads up for no

0 Comments: