Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

configuring dataone router UT300R2U with VOIP

Hi, I have taken the BSNL broadband connection and have been provided with the UT300R2U modem. I am able to connect the VOIP modem to the dataOne modem and the connect to the internet from the VOIP modem. But when I try to connect the phone line to the VOIP, I do not get a dial tone. Please can someone help me on how to configure the dataOne modem? The BSNL person said he has no idea about VOIP. The VOIP modem is Sipura model SPA - 2100. Thanks.

0 Comments: