Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Still Thinking About Umair and O'Reilly On Network Effects

It'll probably take me a couple days to read/analyze this but here is Umair's follow up to his "Microsoft vs Google Endgame" post a few weeks ago.  (he responds to my comments) I'm currently reading this and also thinking about some more random tidbits on network effects I picked up from reading O'Reilly.  In my previous post on the subject, one of the things I said was that the value of the platform and/or data had to be assessed while you're thinking about these questions.  I like how O'Rei

0 Comments: