Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thomas Howe Writing now for Fierce VoIP

Am on the go a lot this week, and I'm trying to keep up with my posts as best I can. I was offsite most of the day, and it looks like the tech space is drowning with reviews and blog posts about the iPhone launch, especially here in Canada where we finally get the iPhone legally starting July 11. Well, I didn't tune in to Apple's launch, but have seen enough posts and have spoken with the media a couple of times. But I'm not about to post - enough has been said already, and I really don't have

0 Comments: