Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stun Server

While installing the latest version of XMeeting on my Mac a couple weeks ago, I started learning about stun servers. First, a reminder that XMeeting is the open source H.323 desktop videoconferencing software for the Mac. The new version allows you to select a stun server to get your H.323 software to work through a firewall. I was very intrigued by this and here’s what I’ve found out so far. Mind you, I’m not a techie - so this is just my understanding so far. Please comment and correct me

0 Comments: