Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fax Over IP == Fail!

© anomalous4I remember when I went through buying and selling real estate last year. Lots and lots of faxing. I tried desperately to use Voice over IP solutions to send faxes. For the most part, they failed. I simply ended up using my landline to send and receive faxes. When I saw why Dan York kept his landline when he moved recently, I found myself nodding when he listed faxing. He also lists three other important reasons as well: DSL requires it, 911, and the reliability of various number

0 Comments: