Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Podcasting: Lessons I’ve Learned

So far I have recorded two podcast episodes, both interviewing guests, though recorded differently - one in person and one over the phone. Here is what I have learned from both types of interviews. My goal going into podcasting was to keep things as cheap as possible, at least initially. My fear was that I would spend a bunch of money on equipment and then only do a few episodes before giving up on podcasting altogether. I figure that if it takes off and I continue to do regular podcasts for t

0 Comments: