Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Friday, June 6, 2008

Impressed by Broadband Resilience

I lost my home telephone service this week. The dial tone just went leaving a vague electrical noise on the line. So I swapped out the handset, tried dialling without the broadband filter, checked the visible wiring etc. and all seemed fine. But what struck me as weird throughout this was the fact that my broadband service was working well. I had a connection with a good speed as normal so figured that there could not be any problem with the actual wiring. (I had done a quick check to be sur

0 Comments: