Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Looking For A VoIP Application For Your S60?

VoIP must be the feature each and everyone of us is looking forward to use more extensively in the future. With the advent of Skype, and recently Skype for Mobile, I have been looking more and more into the different offerings, and trying them. It is of high personal interest for me, as I know next year I will be traveling and looking for a cheap and convenient way to keep in touch. When I began my search, I was startled by how many applications are out there, until I found 3 very nice post

0 Comments: