Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Seeking a Perfect Online Project Management Tool

For the past week, every spare moment has been dedicated to the search for my own personal Holy Grail for my entrepreneurial business … A project management tool for the freelancer who collaborates with others. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? I’ve reviewed dozens (literally) of the options currently available. From the over 60 options I’ve seen, I’ve narrowed them down to just a few and then gone searching again over and over. When I discovered Worketc.com, I started rethinking what I’d like this

1 Comment:

Bibuska said...

Have you checked out ProjectOffice.net?
It is especially suitable for freelancers since you can work on multiple projects and set privileges to each member/client of the working space to view only things you want them to view. Thus all your projects will be protected and available to specific clients, respectively.