Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tensilica and SPIRIT DSP Form Strategic Partnership and Deliver Mobile Multimedia Audio and Voice for Xtensa HiFi 2 Audio Engine

Regular readers know that I've been following SPIRIT DSP for quite some time now. Just lately I find myself immersed in the world of wireless radio communications in a number of different forms. And I'm involved in some actual product R&D for products that use a variety of chips, boards and circuits from manufacturers. Given the advances in mobile devices and the increasing incorporation of audio, I think this is a bigger story that it might seem at first glance. Worth noting this relationsh

0 Comments: