Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Friday, June 6, 2008

Tech Overload For Rich Tehrani

You may hear less from me than usual over the next week as I have a new Laptop -- a Dell M1530, a new desktop from Dell and a new HTC XV6800 (my old one had an unfortunate encounter with a toilet. ) I find that technology makes me productive. This is likely no surprise as I write about this topic so often. Tech allows me to communicate and work anywhere and everywhere. Admittedly I am a super-power user and I upgrade often. This comes with a price tag of lower productivity that will hopefully

0 Comments: