Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Over Logging

Over Logging We had a big storm roll through on Wednesday afternoon. About 6 hours later I lost my cable modem connection. Since the storm was long over, I'm guessing the power backup at the cable modem head end ran out. I was pretty fortunate compared to some people at work didn't have any power at home. The power was still out Friday so I borrowed a EVDO card just in case. That turned out to be unnecessary as my cable modem came backup at 4pm. Find more videos like this on www.truveo.c

0 Comments: