Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Monday, June 9, 2008

New version of EQO available - Part II

As promised, here is a follow-up to Part I of this review. Let me start off by saying that I took a week to mess around with the new version of EQO (pronounced like "echo"). If I didn’t already mention it, it is a beta, so know that when reading this. There may be fixes underway to the issues I have noted. I have good and bad things to report. Let me start with the bad. (more…) --- Related Articles at Mobility Site:Windows Live Mobile BetaVITO RingtoneEditor updated to version 1.2!VITO As

0 Comments: