Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Playing WIth New Technology

I got my Novatel Wireless MC950D Wireless GSM/3G modem...it rocks. I've been playing more and more with the NO IT GUY REQUIRED Jazinga box, a combined router, WiFi access point and VoIP service box for the SOHO and SMB market. It really rocks. Alec Saunders and I had a call this morning..from my hotel room on WiFi using only my CounterPath Eyebeam client. The SIP to PSTN service worked flawlessly. I've also been using the services of PhoneFusion. Think of GrandCentral meets PhoneGnome (which

0 Comments: