Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Build A iPhone SIP Client, For $5000-10000!

I caught this message on VoIP-INFO.ORG. So all you good programmers have a chance put some money in the pocket for summer or may be put a down payment for a house at the going rate! I have no relation to this party nor I know the people. So please exercise your vigilance in dealing with online work/job offers. I am posting this hoping some telephony programmer looking for work might benefit from the offer. I do not even have an idea for rate for this type of work. Looks like only way to contact

0 Comments: