Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Thursday, May 22, 2008

hi all

Hi all, I find this self introduction step a very nice and surprising idea for a technology site...it shows the soft(ware?) side of geeks :). About me: I have 3+ years in C++ programming (network, VoIP stuff), some 2 years in C (drivers and embedded programing) with some Perl on the side. I'm just starting a project in Python. My main areas of interest are: generic and OO programming, parallel/distributed computing, microprocessor architecture and...AJAX. Reagards, Tudor

0 Comments: