Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Free Call anywhere around the world (It's not a SCAM post)

I've a strange itch to try my hand on useful tech stuffs. This post is all about making free calls around the world. But, before I boldly claim the title of this post as it sounds, I used my mind and after thinking for sometime, I came to this conclusion. To be true, when I bought this product, I was real skeptical. Hey... wait.. I'm not endorsing anything out here. I actually contacted the company for any endorsement benefits or affiliates marketing bonus but they said they don't have that op

0 Comments: