Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Thursday, June 26, 2008

How Much Contingency Planning Is Enough?

I gave a web seminar with Adobe today. Following all proper best practices, I was on the line a full half hour early. Checked my audio levels with the operator. Dialed in on a second backup telephone line in case my first line dropped. Had a copy of my slides in hardcopy in case my computer died. Made sure my moderator was ready to take over and help out if I lost connection. Checked that the phone call was properly streaming over VoIP for participants who wanted to listen on their computer spe

0 Comments: