Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SightSpeed Goes Mainstream with Dell Video Chat

When I was invited to have a video chat on my MacBook Pro with SightSpeed CEO Peter Csathy to discuss today’s announcement that their software would now be bundled with Dell computers, I was skeptical. I expected to be making apologies for my poor home DSL connection which usually makes VOIP calls and webcam video look and sound like I’m underwater. I was pleasantly surprised. The SightSpeed software installed easily on my Mac, and the video conversation with Mr. Csathy was crisp, smooth and

0 Comments: