Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Live by the Skype - Die by the Skype

Over the last few months, I have fully embraced Skype. I have been using it for years, but largely just for chat and the occasional phone call. But a couple months back when my primary phone (cell phone- a treo 700 with Verizon) became completely unreliable, I started using Skype heavily until I could switch back to T-Mobile. During that time I came to like Skype a great deal more, especially the video call capability. However, it has also been a little problematic. I sometimes lose sound

0 Comments: