Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Night Vision Web Cam for the Dockffice

Night Vision Web Cam for the Dockffice 25.06.2008 by BrettBum Category Cameras, Outdoors, VOIP 1 Comment â†' This is a little silly but might actually be somewhat practical. I work on a dock on a lake in North Carolina. Out here with the bugs and the frogs and it is generally very peaceful. The thing is that I do a lot of work with technology, including video conferences. Now, at night if I run my normal web cam, it doesn’t pick up my image too well, because it is dark in the office

0 Comments: