Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Friday, May 16, 2008

Announcing the pulver.com Strategic Consulting Group

Over the years, I have offered strategic consulting for select companies and colleagues and I have gotten pretty good at sharing vision and perspective from the 39,000 ft level. My focus has been on the effects of the Internet on an industry sector and what happens next. My past strategic consulting work has connected me with senior executives (including those at Fortune 500 companies) from around the world who are involved in the media, communications, and entertainment sectors. The pulver.c

0 Comments: