Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Friday, May 16, 2008

I do not compromise

Michael Arrington just accused me of compromising. He said I must be trying to sell my company or suck up to one of the big platforms for a consulting agreement. I beg to differ. I pointed Michael to my post on: “The Religion of Bringing Social to Software” In this post I analyze a new trend I’m seeing; three announcements that happened within a week of each other: MySpace’s Data Availability, Facebook’s Connect and Google’s Friend Connect - ALL THREE had fundamentally the same strategy! T

0 Comments: