Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life as a Ghost

So I finished everything on Sunday. Life since then has been a concerted effort to find busy work to do, so that I don’t go crazy. The walls are painted, the cabinets are cleaned, and the boxes are almost all packed â€" If I pack anything else, I won’t have anywhere to sleep at night! I have 3 boxes still open, for the last minute dishes, and I’m living out of suitcases. But the TV and the XBox are still out, so I’m holding on to my sanity. There’s still some paper work to do, and the ongoing d

0 Comments: