Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Friday, May 16, 2008

No Femto Cells needed in my home. WiFi UMA works just fine.

Since 1997, when I choose GSM operator Omnipoint as my wireless provider, I have never been able to use my cell phone at or near my home. And over the years, as Omnipoint was acquired by VoiceStream and then after T-Mobile acquired VoiceStream, I have gotten used to the fact that my cell phone would just not work at home. All of this changed last night after I purchased a new Blackberry Curve. Moments after turning on my new phone and syncing with my home WiFi hotspot, I was able to make and re

0 Comments: