Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dean Bubley on Cord Cutting

I'm a wine lover, but I still have a traditional landline, VoIP lines and mobile phones, plus of course Mobile VoIP. So I found pal Dean Bubley's post about the stats and relevance around "cord cutting" very interesting. I also now see it in my own home office where my two blogger relations and conference team members Danielle and Michelle have pretty much ditched their VoIP lines and and use the power of GrandCentral or CallVantage to route their calls to their mobile phones, especially sinc

0 Comments: