Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Thursday, May 29, 2008

BF2142 Crash Course Videos - In Progress

Here's my plan: film myself performing particular BF gameplay, while captions explain the purpose of what's being done in the form of tips. In essence: "Here's how to play well, and let me show you how." I intend to do a series of videos - first thing I want to cover is basic infantry squad member work. So, no vehicles, no leadership, no maps, and no air. Just how to approach the enemy and cap flags/silos regardless of kit. Ideally, I'd like to film the shots in a controlled environment, i

0 Comments: