Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Getting this off my chest finally…

You know, all the years I put up with his abuse, all the times I begged him to stop.. he never ceases to amaze me. He’s done a number on me mentally and emotionally. I’m so screwed up now I can’t even fucking think straight anymore. He plays with my head so much that I don’t even know whether I’m coming or going.. from one minute to the next with him it’s “you are a worthless whore” then “i love you and care about you”. But now, now he’s trying a different approach. The “I’m perfectly fine, and

0 Comments: