Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vitelity Communications Sellected As The Telephony Service Provider For "PBX in a Flash" Project.

I have been a follower and user of PBX in a Flash from Nerd Vittles for a while now. When I read the news that they have selected the Vitelity Communications for as the VoIP IP Telephony provider, I had to check it out. I have had some contacts with Vitelity Communications but this provided me to explore bit deeper. But the offer they had for PBX in a Flash customers (for a limited time), half off the standard retail bundle (normally $7.95) and 60 free minutes of long distance in the USA and Ca

0 Comments: