Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Thursday, May 29, 2008

AT&T’s “MyMediaNet” induces much yawning

So I looked into my inbox today, exciting reading through a message introducing AT&T’s “new” MyMediaNet service, a web service portal for smart phones running on AT&T’s network.  I was expecting to be able to add all my favorite RSS feeds and POP/SMTP accounts into the MediaNet portal (the Symbian mail client sucks after all). So I rushed to set it up. It didn’t meet my expectations. I got to choose from approximately 20 pre-packaged “more of the same” content sources and the only cust

0 Comments: