Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Could you live without a landline phone?

Inspired by Dan’s post, I’ve been giving this some thought recently. While my initial thought was ‘yes’ there are a number of obstacles which I’d need to overcome in order to ‘cut the cord’: Broadband internet At home, I have an ADSL connection, which uses BT’s OpenReach phone line infrastructure. In order to use ADSL, you have to pay line rental for the phone line â€" and as a result, you get a landline phone. In order to eliminate the landline from the mix altogether, I’d have to switch to a

0 Comments: