Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Aren't Social Networking Platforms Supposed to be Social?

Let me begin by saying I am all for the advancement of social networking, web 2.0, and all the rest. In fact, I fervently support such advances that I find myelf writing about everything and everything to do with said topics on a frequent basis. But I think I missed or misunderstood something: shouldn't social media platforms inherently be open to as many users as possible, not limited by issues like users' choices in operating systems? On this lovely Sunday afternoon, I had every intention o

0 Comments: