Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Monday, May 26, 2008

Microsoft Got It Right! Small Business Telephone System - Response Point

For the past 15 years I have been dabbling in VoIP and IP Telephony and recently it occurred to me that the major benefits that excited me about VoIP and drove me down this entrepreneurial career path, are now finally past early adoption. When Microsoft announced that they were entering the SMB phone system market you have to believe that the innovation in that scene is largely over. In saying that, I also have to mention that the new Response Point PBX from Microsoft is impressive. In fact,

0 Comments: