Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is Truphone the modern day Boo.com?

People tell me things about Truphone, the VOIP pioneer. I have no idea how accurate they are. Everything I’m being told is negative, though. What I do know is that Jeb Brilliant of Brilliant Expos is a regular user. But the moment they want to charge him, he’s clear that he’ll look elsewhere. I know a few other users… who ONLY use Truphone because it’s free. That can’t be a good position from which to grow, surely? The future â€" at least, viewed from SMS Text News Towers, doesn’t look too br

0 Comments: