Looking For Free VoIP? Your Top VoIP Compared

In your quest to find a free VoIP service, you will quickly learn a reality: "free" is a very subjective word on voip. Keep in mind that while many of voip service offer free service, you will first need information for what the best voip service…

Compare Your VoIP

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Video streaming through a Nokia cellphone, Qik.com and a FlexClip…

Made myself a cameraphone mount using a simple FlexClip… I’m not sure what to make of the Nokia E51 I received from WOM World Nokia three weeks ago, so I’ve been using it as much as I can (kiasu?). Being a heavy Internet user, I don’t care so much about talking on the cellphone as much as its ability to connect to the net. In fact, I use more data service than voice, and my thousands of AT&T rollover minutes will attest to that. Heck, if only VoIP services were embraced by mobile phone com

0 Comments: